Lexol-pH Cleaner is ideal for all your leather care needs. LEXOL-pH Leather Cleaner is a blend of selected, non-alkaline cleaning agents designed to clean leather safely and thoroughly without the harshness or potentially damaging effects of saddle soaps.
- The carefully balanced formula falls within the pH range of leather, which makes it safer for leather. The alkaline-free formula contributes to the life of your leather.
- It is concentrated, so it cleans effectively with a considerably smaller quantity of product.
- The foaming action penetrates the pores of leather to lift and suspend dirt and oils. These contaminants are then easily wiped away.
- It is purely a cleaner. It contains no waxes, oils or additives that can interfere with its cleaning action or cause dirt to become trapped in the leather.
- It rinses easily, leaving leather healthy, supple and able to breathe.
- It contains no harsh ingredients that can damage, discolor or dull leather.
Lexol Leather Cleaner
Clean one manageable section of the interior at a time. For example, with bucket seats, clean the seat back, and then move on to the seat cushion, and so forth.
- Test small inconspicuous area first.
- Apply a small amount of cleaner to a clean, wet Lexol applicator sponge or cloth.
- Rub gently into leather to work up lather.
- Use a clean damp cloth or sponge to wipe away foam and dirt. Towel dry.
- Follow with Lexol Leather Conditioner.
Not recommended for suede, extremely soft leather or other non-leather surfaces.