Lexol Leather Conditioner
Lexol Conditioner is a liquid conditioner and preservative intended for use in the care and conservation of leather. It works to preserve and maintain the strength, beauty and flexibility of leather -- old and new -- and to help restore resiliency to old or neglected leather that has become hardened and stiff.
- Lexol Conditioner is an emulsion much like those used in leather tanning so it puts back the essential oils to nourish and protect leather.
- It is concentrated, so it cleans effectively with a considerably smaller quantity of product.
- The modified oils in Lexol Conditioner are retained in the area of application to protect against migration, or seepage, into adjacent materials or surfaces.
- Clean leather first with Lexol Leather Cleaner.
- Shake well. Test small, inconspicuous area first.
- Apply a small amount of conditioner to a clean, wet Lexol applicator sponge or cloth.
- Rub into leather in a gentle massaging motion. Wipe off excess and repeat if necessary.
Remember, a little bit of Lexol goes a long way. Multiple light coats are better than one heavy coat.